Topical Discussion Points
Suggested Topical Questions for an Interview
with Craig Nathanson
- What are the differences between career and vocation?
- Strategies people can take to do more of what they
want in this economy?
- How to align abilities and interests?
- How to deal with the conflict between money needs
and vocational desires?
- What to do when a person has a job/career they
can’t stand and feel trapped?
- What does one do when they can’t figure out
what they are passionate about?
- How does one get started to define and move towards
their perfect vocational day?
- Doesn’t college prepare you for the right
career and life?
- How does one’s background and parental influence
impact one’s ability to define their vocational
- Is there a way to combine one’s perfect vocational
day and also work for an organization that probably
has different goals?
- How does one define happiness and if it’s
through money and material possessions vs. pursuing
one’s perfect vocation, what’s wrong with
- Where is the future of work going?
- What happens in one’s 20’s and 30’s
vs. in mid-life with regards to work and vocational
- How come so many people have difficulty moving
forward towards doing more of what they love in life?
- What occurs in mid-life which makes finding one's
vocational passion so critical?
back to top